Join ANP's Team of Marketing Professionals
ANP's marketing is focused on moving our prospects through our sales funnel. Our marketing is educational and aimed at the small business owner in the Philadelphia area. We are a growing outsourced IT managed service provider that requires a continuous stream of qualified leads for our sales force. Our company measures our marketing effectiveness through the creation of a prospect funnel. We measure everything and actively work on areas that are under performing.
Who I am Looking for:
Do you know what Inbound Marketing is? Can you coordinate and implement marketing projects with responsibilities that include web site updates, landing page creation, Google AdWords campaign maintenance, special events management, blog publishing, and lead management in our CRM application?
Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
- Your responsibility is to publish and optimize.
- Track Google AdWords campaigns, optimize bids, add negative Keywords
- Monitor Web Site Organic Leads, Paid leads and Phone calls; enter into CRM
- Create new Web pages, Landing Pages.
- Publish weekly blogs, newsletters and webinar invitations on our site and through all social sites.
- We create and publish video content of clients and our employees.
- You will edit the videos and publish them to You Tube.
- You will meet with the CEO and our vendor partners regularly.
Qualifications ( please do not apply without this experience ):
- You have a recent college degree in marketing
- You can work independently
- You can use Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign
A little about ANP:
ANP’s goals are to provide the friendliest and fastest IT service in Philadelphia while exceeding our client’s expectations. Since 1984 ANP has been successfully delivering IT solutions to our Philadelphia based clients. In 1998 we began offering managed services for larger Cisco Systems WAN & LAN networks using a 24 hour a day 365 day a year Network Operations Center. In 2011 we added SMB outsourced IT services. Today we manage thousands of routers, servers and desktops for some of the fastest growing companies in Philadelphia. Our employees love what they do and are highly engaged in providing the most friendly IT service in the area with a focus on fast delivery and satisfied clients. We have a great company culture and believe in what we do here.