Join ANP's Team of Marketing Professionals
Inside Sales Appointment Setting
- Do you like speaking to people on the phone?
- Can you make 100+ outbound dials per day
- Comfortable spending 80% of the day outbound prospecting for new business
- This is not an inbound call center job
- Do you hold yourself accountable to hitting/exceeding goals
- Strong computer skills, ability to update database records while calling
- Self-motivated and positive team player, you like to work hard
- Do you like to work hard?
- Are you smart?
- Are you a team player and empathetic?
- Are you open to being coachable?
- Are you willing to learn and follow a proven call process
- Priority given to candidates who thrive on prospecting to C-level executives for new customer
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively by phone and through email
ANP is experiencing amazing sales growth and is seeking talented, high energy, and motivated business-to-business phone appointment setting representatives. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in transitioning away from bill/credit collection to more professional business-to-business conversations. Our appointment setting reps love coming to work. And, they appreciate the great support ANP offers beginning with an amazing training program, which sets our lead appointment setting reps up with the skills needed to be successful at appointment setting. So, imagine representing a service that meets a need for just about every growing business, and non-profit organization in the Philadelphia region. And being rewarded for your efforts in an environment, which is supportive, dynamic and fun! If you're a self-motivated aspiring telephone professional seeking an opportunity like this, come find out for yourself.
To be successful, our appointment setter reps need to keep a strong focus on prospecting for new business every day (this is not an account management position or an outside sales position). This requires making lots of phone call (100+ calls/day) and having conversations mostly with C-level executives. The ability to schedule a phone appointment is key. If you don't like cold calling or picking up the phone 100+ times per day this is not the position for you. However, for hard working, self-motivated and talented individuals seeking a positive change in company culture with a growing company, which offers opportunity for financial and professional growth, ANP looks forward to meeting you.
Qualifications ( please do not apply without this experience ):
- You are a successful business-2-business appointment setter
- You can work independently
A little about ANP:
ANP’s goals are to provide the friendliest and fastest IT service in Philadelphia while exceeding our client’s expectations. Since 1984 ANP has been successfully delivering IT solutions to our Philadelphia based clients. In 1998 we began offering managed services for larger Cisco Systems WAN & LAN networks using a 24 hour a day 365 day a year Network Operations Center. In 2011 we added SMB outsourced IT services. Today we manage thousands of routers, servers and desktops for some of the fastest growing companies in Philadelphia. Our employees love what they do and are highly engaged in providing the most friendly IT service in the area with a focus on fast delivery and satisfied clients. We have a great company culture and believe in what we do here.