FREE Business Owner Webinar
What Every Business Owner Should Expect From Outsourcing Your IT
In this webinar you will learn what to look for from a successful outsourced IT service provider.
Wednesday, March 21st at 11:00 AM!
If I could show you an easy way to cut your IT support and maintenance costs by 27% to 43% while simultaneously eliminating recurring computer problems, downtime and the threat of data loss, would you be willing to give me a few minutes to show you how? Most small business owners are running their IT departments incorrectly and as a result they pay too much and get poos performance. During this webinar learn how to break that cycle!
In this Webinar for business owners you will learn:
- Instantly cut your company’s IT support costs by 27% to as much as 43% while simultaneously improving the speed, performance and reliability of your computer systems.
- Dramatically reduce your risk of experiencing a very expensive, highly disruptive network outage, downtime or disaster.
- Give you complete peace of mind that your computer network is constantly being watched over, protecting you from viruses, hackers, data loss or other data-erasing disasters.
- Instant technical support so you don’t have to wait around to get help. 93% of all tech support calls are answered live; the other 7% get a call back within 15 minutes or less. Plus, our technicians will be able to support and troubleshoot most network problems right from our offices – the INSTANT you call - so you no longer have to wait around with your computer down for a tech to show up!
- Receive ALL of the benefits of an in-house IT department WITHOUT all of the costs. As an ANP client, you’ll have access to a highly experienced team of IT professionals, at your beck and call whenever you need them.
- Sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep! But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and ongoing maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- Safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it's time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- Eliminate annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
Who Should Attend?
Business owners and managers who want to make sure they are not blindsided by a data-erasing disaster, including a server failure, natural disaster, crippling virus or even disgruntled employees or human error.
Webinar Seats Are Limited – Register Today
Seating will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis. We fully expect the event to fill up fast due to the high interest in this topic. Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this webinar will give you valuable insight and information on newer and better alternatives for your data backup, including off site cloud computing and business continuity. In addition, it will arm you with the right questions to ask when the time comes.