Upcoming Webinar: You're Not Getting Your Money's Worth from Your Office 365 Subscription
Wed. January 13th | 1:00 - 1:45pm | REGISTER NOW!
Microsoft Office 365 is much more than the latest, online version of your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook apps. Your subscription is jam packed with powerful applications and security tools that when implemented - provide a ton of business value without any additional costs.
Almost every company we speak to is using less than one-third of their Office 365 subscription. It’s the other two-thirds of your license that provides meaningful value to your business. Let us show you how to get more from your O365 investment and not spend another penny more.
Join ANP for a live webinar on Wednesday, January 13th at 1pm to learn how to unlock the real value of your Office 365 subscription so your employees can work better together, from anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- Turn on the applications that you’re not using but already paying for
- Enable your employees to collaborate easily and freely
- Significantly reduce the amount of time you spend sending emails and searching through your inbox
- Access your corporate documents securely from a web browser, or any devices at anytime
- Tap into the wealth of security features available and never worry about ransomware again
Business owners, Executives, CIO, Cybersecurity Officers or IT Managers who are:
- New to Office 365 or considering moving to it
- Looking to maximize their O365 investment
- Interested in improving employee work-from-home performance & collaboration
- Concerned about the security of their business data
You're Not Getting Your Money's Worth from Office 365
Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 1:45pm ET
Throughout this webinar, we will share several O365 tips and tricks to improve your user productivity and collaboration. Stay until the end for a live Q&A with our Microsoft Cloud Architects to get all your questions answered.
Give Away: Attendees are eligible to receive a fully-loaded, one-month free trial of Microsoft 365.
If you have any questions about the webinar or registration, contact Andrea at (215) 572-0111.