Microsoft Announces New Backup Recommendations for Microsoft 365
Did you know that Microsoft 365 does not natively have a full coverage backup solution? It has something called retention policies. Microsoft 365's retention policies are a set of automated rules that help Admins comply with the regulatory guidelines, manage corporate data and save costs on storage. Office 365 retention policy should not be confused with backup, archive, deletion protection, or retention labels.
In fact, Microsoft has updated their service level agreement to clearly state that they recommend all customers leverage a third-party to backup your Microsoft 365 data. Without an external copy of your Microsoft 365 tenancy, you have gaps in your data protection policy. This is something that ANP can easily and affordably help you resolve.
Why backup your Microsoft 365 data with ANP?
- Maintain complete copies of critical business digital assets to ensure protection from hackers, encryption malware, accidental deletion and more
- Establish an outside copy of your entire Microsoft 365 tenancy, providing a level of protection that Microsoft can’t provide on their own
- Quick and easy recovery of your Microsoft 365 data in the event of a ransomware attack or other disastrous event
- Gain protection from corruption, external cyberattacks or an insider threat
- Easily migrate data from one tenant to another in the event of a company acquisition or merger
Introducing ANP's Microsoft 365 Backup Solution
ANP’s Microsoft 365 Backup Solution protect your Microsoft 365 tenancy beyond the Microsoft 365 retention dates with an external backup copy of your entire Microsoft 365 environment so you never have to worry about losing access to your MS365 files and applications again!
ANP’s comprehensive Microsoft 365 Backup Solution Includes:
- A comprehensive backup and recovery for Microsoft 365-- include Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint, Groups, Teams, Calendars, Contacts and Tasks.
- An automated Microsoft 365 backup to an external cloud that occurs several times a day
- Point-in-time restores and backup images of entire computers for your users
- Unlimited storage, you’ll never need to worry about running out of storage.
- Military-grade encryption ensure your data is protected in transit and at rest
- and much more
ANP's Backup solution can also help companies that have legal or regulatory requirements with email and archiving, which is particularly useful for businesses in the banking / financial and legal industries. And because you get unlimited storage, we can also archive past employees email boxes forever! Finally if you're the type of business that acquires other businesses or if you might be in the market to sell yours one day, our Microsoft 365 backup solution makes it easy to transfer a tenancy or consolidate two company domains at an affordable price point.
Are you solely relying on Microsoft to backup your Office 365 environment? BAD IDEA! Join ANP for a live webinar on Wed. Oct 26th at 1:00 pm to learn where the gaps are in your Microsoft 365 Backup solution and what you can do today to ensure complete backup of your entire environment.
You can get started today with ANP's MS365 backup solution for a nominal $3 per user fee. Contact us today at 215.572.0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your current backup solution and how you can easily and affordably better protect your MS365 environment and data.