Microsoft Teams Webinars Feature is a Game Changer
Microsoft has added Webinars and PowerPoint Live capabilities to your Microsoft Teams application offering new ways to deliver polished, professional presentations in meetings of all sizes, from small internal meetings to large customer-facing webinars and events—all from a single application.
What’s even better? You can cancel your expensive 3rd-party webinar subscription and use this free feature available in your subscription. These features are included in many of the Office and Microsoft 365 plans your organization uses today.
What can you do with Teams webinar features?
- organize and hold interactive meetings and webinars for up to 1,000 attendees with Teams.
- Use end-to-end webinar support including custom registration pages and attendee emails
- rich presentation options
- host controls, such as the ability to disable attendee chat and video
- post-event reporting to understand participation and to follow up with attendees
PowerPoint Live & Presenter Mode
If you haven’t experienced it yet, with PowerPoint Live and Presenter mode you can now deliver a more impactful and engaging presentation, by view upcoming slides, notes, meeting chat, and the audience in a single view while presenting.
As an attendee the user experience just got way better too. You can personalize your experience by privately navigating the content at your own pace or set a high contrast mode with screen readers to make content accessible. Slide translation capabilities allow attendees to select their native language without changing the view for other attendees.
Presenter mode empowers presenters to customize how their video feed and content appear to the audience.
- Standout mode: Speaker’s video feed is displayed as a silhouette in front of PowerPoint presentation
- Reporter mode: Displays content as a visual aid above the speaker’s shoulder similar to a news anchor
- Side-by-side mode: Displays the presenter’s video feed alongside their content as they present.
MS Teams Webinar Features Include Post Webinar Reporting and Attendee Follow Ups
After the event ends, easily access reporting to bring attendee information into your customer relationship management (CRM) for lead management and follow-up.
If you use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing, customers can export attendee data directly from Teams to automatically create campaigns and customer journeys for ongoing nurture streams offering more ways to drive engagement, increase conversion, and build loyalty with your attendees.
Would you like help setting up your next webinar via Teams? ANP can help!
At ANP we work with small and midsize businesses from 25-500 users to make sure their Office 365 subscription is setup correctly to maximize your user experience and ROI. Our Secure Cloud Advantage offering comes with unlimited support for Office 365 applications -- including support for Microsoft Teams webinars.
Don’t let your Office 365 investment go to waste!
Check out a recent webinar ANP hosted about how to get the most from your Office 365 investment and reach out to email@example.com or call us at (215) 572 - 0111 if you’d like to learn more about our Office 365 managed services offering.