You've Been Hacked...Now What? A Lesson on Cyber Response
Did you know that 90% of last year's data breaches were a result of an employee phishing attack?
Planning for a cybersecurity incident and designing an cyber response and recovery plan for such attacks can be a lifesaver for your company. Don’t wait until it’s too late! REGISTER NOW!
It takes just one employee misstep, a single click on a wrong link to grant cybercriminals access to your business’s computer systems and potentially sensitive digital data. There are no guarantees of protecting your business from the many types of cybercrime that exist. The best thing you can do is train your employees to become human firewalls and establish a written incident response plan that every one of your employees are aware of.
Join ANP for a live, 30-minute webinar on Wed. March 15th at 1:00 PM to learn:
- Common attack paths taken by bad actors to set the ransomware stage
- How to teach your employees to become human firewalls
- What are the best ways to organize your response if a ransomware attack is detected
- Best methods for investigating ransomware post-attack
- When to contact your cyber insurance provider during an attack
- Once an attack is contained, how can you reduce the risks from future attacks
Who should attend this webinar?
- Small Business Executives
- IT Decision Makers
You've Been Hacked, Now What?
Date: March 15, 2023
Time: 1:00 PM
**All attendees will receive a written incident response plan to implement right away!
Interested in this topic but can't attend? Sign up anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording so you can watch it at your leisure.
Questions about this event? Email email@example.com.