Join ANP's Growing Team of IT Professionals
Level II Cisco Infrastructure Engineer
We are searching for an experienced Cisco Certified Network Engineer. Are you a talented IT professional, who can close more service incidents than your peers? Have you successfully worked in a high volume Cisco technical support role? Are you a happy and customer service oriented person? Do you thrive working in close teams? Would you like to feel as if your voice is heard by management who care about how you feel? If you are feeling stagnant or under appreciated then now is a great time to talk to ANP. This opportunity involves being a part of a Cisco infrastructure team; you will provide phone, e-mail and Remote Control based support to customers across the United States by troubleshooting various issues around Routers, Switches, ASA Firewalls, UCS Servers and UC VoIP applications to SMB organizations.
- You like going to work and people can hear it in your voice
- You have experience with troubleshooting Cisco LAN, WAN Security & VoIP issues
- You are able to work onsite in Glenside, Pennsylvania
- You possess excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- You can create and follow detailed instructions
- You understand and have knowledge of networks and TCP/IP
- You know your way around Cisco Command Line
- You also understand troubleshooting routing, QOS and LAN issues.
- You really enjoy supporting your clients
- You think fast on your feet and can work quickly
- You want to be part of a tight-knit team
- You can sit at a desk and speak on a phone for 8 hours a day
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You can pass an employment screening test
- You hold a valid Cisco Certification: CCNA, CCNP or a CCDA, CCDP
- You have successfully worked in a Cisco engineering support role
- You have demonstrated experience with Cisco LAN/WAN/Firewall troubleshooting
- You can support a Cisco infrastructure environment
- You have experience with Firewall configurations from Cisco
- You understand and can support Cisco Unified Collaboration VoIP applications
- You have experience with Cisco TACACS
- You understand and can troubleshoot router and LAN issues
- You have previously worked at Managed Service Provider
- You have a High School diploma and a Tech School Degree or you have a College Degree
Do You Have Experience with:
- ConnectWise Ticketing software
- LogicMonitor SNMP Remote Monitoring & Management Tools
- WhatsUp Gold SNMP Remote Monitoring Tools
- Cisco TACACS
Does this description describe you?
- Please apply to join our team we would love to get to know you!
- Provide your resume, an email address and your phone number
A little about ANP:
ANP’s goals are to provide the friendliest and fastest IT service in Philadelphia while exceeding our client’s expectations. Since 1984 ANP has been successfully delivering IT solutions to our Philadelphia based clients. In 1998 we began offering managed services for larger Cisco Systems WAN & LAN networks using a 24 hour a day 365 day a year Network Operations Center. In 2011 we added SMB outsourced IT services. Today we manage thousands of routers, switches and firewalls for some of the fastest growing companies in Philadelphia. Our employees love what they do and are highly engaged in providing the most friendly IT service in the area with a focus on fast delivery and satisfied clients. We provide a great benefits package.