IT Audit & Network Assessment
Improve Your IT ROI
If you’ve seen the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data -- and protecting it from viruses, data breaches and “phishing” -- is more critical than ever. A network assessment (also called a “IT audit” or “network review”) helps you determine if proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Advantages Of A IT Audit
Your FREE, no-obligation network assessment includes a remote audit of your LAN and WAN infrastructure and an executive report detailing potential issues.
Your comprehensive security report, delivered to you at conclusion of the assessment, includes:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t leave yourself (and your network) open to risk.