Is your IT slow or unreliable?
Is your current support more reactive than proactive?
Are you concerned that your security is not sufficient to protect from Ransomware and other threats?
Do you have the strategic guidance that your business needs to leverage IT as a competitive advantage?
Are you struggling to work from home and adopt modern IT to grow your business?
If you're approaching your contract renewal date with your current IT provider or recently lost your IT Manager and not sure where to go next, now is the perfect time to analyze your IT environment.
Before you consider if you should outsource your company's IT to completely new company, it's important to benchmark where you are today and know where you want to go. This assessment will arm you with answer to all of these questions as you begin to evaluate new IT partnerships.
When you sign up for ANP's IT Assessment today here is what you can expect:
- A one-on-one meeting with our IT experts as we learn about your business; your challenges and goals, what's working and what's not working.
- Together, we will go under the hood to determine if your IT environment adheres to industry best practices and break down anything for you that is missing or setup incorrectly
- We will look for any potential vulnerabilities or gaps in security
- Pinpoint which systems are causing slowness, and what is needed to get them running optimally
- and much more
At the end of the session you will receive a written report for you to keep with our findings, our expert recommendations on how to address any problem areas, and what it would cost for ANP to do the work for you.
This IT assessment is a risk-free, obligation-free opportunity to gain insight into your business operations. This assessment will take only one hour of your time, we will do the rest. The session is done remotely. It is our promise that we don't see any of your data or passwords, you enter your credentials and can watch everything that we're doing.
This is approximately 15 hours of work for us, valued at $2,500! We offer this complimentary to businesses as a free engagement to build our credibility and trust with you. We strongly believe you will quickly see the value we can provide to you and that you will want to do business with us moving forward. If you choose not to, that is your choice and the report is still yours to keep and can be taken back to your current IT company or future company as a reference point.
Here is what the free 9 page report includes on what's wrong with your IT and what you can do to fix it:
Let me explain ANP's IT Assessment process to you:
- We schedule a 1 hour meeting with you and our engineer.
- Our engineer will work remotely from ANP's office.
- We will use a WebEx session from your office, and you will personally enter all of your passwords (The ANP engineer will not see your passwords nor ask you for any of them.) You can be assured that you network will remain secure after the Assessment.
- You will be able to watch everything that our engineer looks at and evaluates, because it will display on your own PC screen during the WebEx meeting.
- The engineer will ask you questions about your email, data backups and your line of business applications.
- You will not need to possess any technical IT knowledge.
- The data that is acquired during the assessment will be reviewed by a senior ANP Level III engineer and then sent to our Client CIO.
- Our Client CIO will evaluate all aspects of the data and prepare a written Network Assessment 10 page report.
- Your assessment data will be compared to IT Best Practices for Small and Medium sized businesses.
- ANP will evaluate the following key areas of your IT infrastructure including, but not limited to:
Storage & Utilization
Analysis of your Cloud Application setup, including the entire Office 365 suite
Server Data Backup
Internet & Wide Area Network
Local Area Network
Remote Sites & Remote Access
Disaster Recovery & Redundancies
Assessment Delivery & Discussion:
- The written IT Network Assessment report will have each technology rated as: "meets best practices, "partially meets best practices," or "does not meet best practices."
- The best practice will be described in detail.
- A written observation of your IT infrastructure will be described.
- An explanation of how you should remediate your issue(s) is also included.
- The report will be delivered to you and your team in your office with our Client CIO and Account Manager.
- You will receive a written copy of the report after the meeting is completed.