Ten Reasons to Migrate Your File Server to Microsoft 365
Watch this short, 2-minute video below!
SharePoint (and OneDrive) come FREE with Office 365 for Business License and allow you to securely access your documents, files and applications from any device, any where and at anytime. ANP can help you modernize your business today!
- Is it a hassle to access your files from outside of your office? - Does it takes forever to find the right version of the file you need?
- Are you worried about your company files getting overwritten or leaked?
- Is your VPN or Remote Desktop slowing you down?
- Did your server just crash?...again?
This short video below talks about the top 10 reasons to get rid of your traditional on-premises File Servers and migrate to Microsoft 365.
Here's some of the many benefits of what you can get when you move your files to Office 365:
1. Manage, store and share your documents online
2. Eliminate the cost of physical servers and upgrade projects
3. Ditch your old VPN and clunky remote desktop solutions
4. Leverage built-in enterprise-level security and compliance
5. Seamlessly integrate with Email, OneDrive, Teams and much more
To learn about Philadelphia's leading Microsoft 365 migration and support company visit us at: https://www.anp.net/cloud-solutions/microsoft-365