Level II Desktop/Server Engineer
We are searching for an experienced Desktop/Server Engineer .
Are you a talented IT professional, who can close more service incidents than your peers? Have you successfully worked in a busy Managed Service Provider setting? Are you a happy and customer service oriented person? Do you thrive working in close teams? Would you like to feel as if your voice is heard by management who care about how you feel? If you are feeling stagnant or underappreciated then now is a great time to talk to ANP.
As ANP's next Senior Server/Desktop Engineer you will play a key role on a team of talented Level I, II and III team of engineers; you will provide phone, e-mail and Remote Control based support to customers across the United States by troubleshooting various issues around Windows & Linux Server Operating Systems, VMware, Veeam and Citrix.
- Do you want your work to make a difference?
- Do you feel your skills are being wasted at your current job?
- Do you want to feel like your work makes a real contribution?
- Consider joining a successful Managed Services Provider that is growing into new and exciting areas of IT support.
- You will work with dedicated and experienced team members.
- Analyze new Client IT infrastructures against our Best Practices
- Determine IT Gaps and work to Implement Best Practices
- Become the Last Escalation Point from our Help desk
- Review, Define and Implement P-to-V, VMware and Veeam Conversions
- Analyze Root Cause Issues and Propose Proactive Recommendations
- Define and Write Proactive Scripts to minimize Client Downtime
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
Qualifications (please do not apply without this experience):
- You have worked in an active MSP engineering role
- VMware, Citrix, Exchange, Veeam, Deployment Experience
- Experience Working In a Busy MSP
- Familiarity with SQL, SQL Report Manager and scripting
- Define & Implement Proactive Workflows to Minimize Reactive IT Issues
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
A little about ANP:
ANP’s goals are to provide the friendliest and fastest IT service in Philadelphia while exceeding our client’s expectations. Since 1984 ANP has been successfully delivering IT solutions to our Philadelphia based clients. In 1998 we began offering managed services for larger Cisco Systems WAN & LAN networks using a 24 hour a day 365 day a year Network Operations Center. In 2011 we added SMB outsourced IT services. Today we manage thousands of routers, servers and desktops for some of the fastest growing companies in Philadelphia. Our employees love what they do and are highly engaged in providing the most friendly IT service in the area with a focus on fast delivery and satisfied clients. We provide a great benefits package.