Combating the Epidemic with Ransomware Attack Protection
WEBINAR RECORDING NOW AVAILABLE!
Would you prefer to write a check for $1 Million dollars and lose access to your IT systems for 2 weeks -- or, turn up your preventative security practices and stop the cybercriminals dead in their tracks?
While that may sound a bit extreme, ransomware attacks are occurring every 11 seconds -- yes, you read that correctly -- and these numbers are rising.
Don't be a statistic.
Watch the recording of our live webinar from Wednesday, September 15th for a close look into the current ransomware landscape and what your small or mid-size business must do today to avoid being the next victim.
During this webinar you will learn:
- How to identify a ransomware attack
- The most damaging IT practices to avoid
- Successful tactics used by ransomware groups
- The most important layers of protection every business must implement today
Keeping ahead of attackers and understanding how they operate—so you can properly defend against evolving attacks— is more critical than ever before.
Join us as we get inside the mind of a hacker and demo various security tools and how play a key role in protecting your business.
Who Should Attend?
- Business owners and IT decision makers concerned about the security of their business and are exploring security solutions to improve their security posture
**Attendees will receive a free cybersecurity assessment to find out how vulnerable your network is against ransomware and other security threats, and custom recommendations for how you can reduce risk and improve the security posture of your business.**