As you probably heard by now, Skype for Business is retiring on July 31, 2021. Microsoft has not been shy about this announcement because they have a far superior replacement…Microsoft Teams.
If you’re already using Office 365 and Microsoft Teams, then hopefully you’re enjoying the many benefits of the modern workplace – easy, online access to your files and business applications from any device, and a plethora of collaboration and communication features to enhance your employee productivity and ultimately your customer satisfaction.
Now available through Microsoft Teams is Microsoft Phone System & Calling Plans.
Microsoft Phone System is a license add-on that gives your employees the ability to make and receive external phone calls from within Teams.
By adopting Microsoft Phone System & Calling Plans, you can retire your old phone system and move to a cloud phone solution that lets you make and receive calls from your PC, handset, or mobile device – all at a significant cost reduction.
Here are several more benefits to using Microsoft phone system with Teams:
- An enterprise-grade phone system for making and receiving calls
- Cloud-based management with excellent scalability and call quality
- Flexible calling plans, including the option to migrate your existing number
- Dedicated mobile app and the opportunity to access your system on any device
- Take your phone system with you wherever you go -- you’re no longer tethered to your desk waiting on a call.
- No VPN needed when using through WiFi
Access to this phone is highly secured using the Microsoft 365 Security Stack
- Direct Business number through Microsoft Phone System (it rings at the office and on their mobile device during work hours, goes to voicemail afterhours)
- No need to manage cell phone inventory anymore
- Get rid of desk phones, for less expensive headsets
- Single vendor and billing
- Streamlined, enterprise call routing
- Fully integrated with Microsoft 365 and Teams
- Complete solution, replaces on premises PBX systems
If you’re already using Office 365, you can upgrade your subscription to gain access to Microsoft Phone System for a few dollars more per user per month.
Are you paying a significant amount of money for your existing phone system? Looking for ways to reduce costs and lower maintenance requirements? Check out our Secure Cloud Advantage bundle which includes migration and management to Microsoft Phone System and contact ANP and find out what it takes to implement Microsoft Phone system today.