Wed. April 14th | 1:00 pm | REGISTER NOW!
Are you still running old servers from a closet inside your office? With most of your employees working remotely, this old-school way of managing your IT won’t cut it for much longer.
Luckily, there is a better way.
Microsoft 365’s SharePoint Online comes FREE with your Office 365 subscription and can securely manage your business files in the cloud, so you never have to worry about buying another file server (or doing another upgrade project again).
With Microsoft 365 as your modern office solution, your employees can easily access business files on-demand -- from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
Join ANP for a live webinar on Wed. April 14th at 1:00pm to learn:
- If Microsoft 365 SharePoint Online is the right solution for your business
- What you must consider before moving your files to the cloud
- How your employees will access, share and collaborate with files
- New cyber threats that your on-premise server cannot protect against
- Capabilities of SharePoint Online beyond file management
During this 30-minute live session we will showcase real SharePoint site and do a live demo to help you envision your modern office environment, how easy it is for your employees to work with your files, and how your data is protected.
**Attendees are eligible to receive a 30-day trial to test drive our fully loaded demo account!**
The time is now to say goodbye to your old-school way of running your business and embrace the technology that your business needs to grow in this new normal. Seats are limited, Sign up today!
Who should attend?
- Business Executives who are looking for a better solution to file management for remote workers
- IT decision makers who are evaluating Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online to replace their on-premise IT environment
Goodbye File Server, Hello Modern Office
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 2021
Stay until the end for a Q&A discussion with our Microsoft cloud architects and get all of your questions answered!
If you have any questions about registration or accessing the webinar, contact Andrea at (215) 572-0111.