Helping IT Managers with IT Consulting Engagements
Overcome Every IT Obstacle
As an IT manager, you’re always looking for ways to increase capacity or add capabilities, often on the fly and with limited resources. Installing, configuring and maintaining new hardware or software often takes months to complete -- and requires your in-house IT team to get intensive training on the new tools or technology you want to implement. But your company needs the new technology now. What do you do?
Advantages Of IT Outsourcing or IT Consulting
By outsourcing your specialized IT needs to ANP, you gain a trusted partner who is always up-to-date on the latest trends in technology to support your existing team. You also get access to a group of professionals who possess skills your in-house personnel may not.
- Specialization -- Interested in cloud computing? IP telephony? Data security management? ANP can help. As a Cisco Systems technology partner for 20 years we hold Cisco specializations in WAN/LAN, Unified Communications, Wireless 802.11 wifi, Firewall Security and Data Center computing. Plus Certifications from VMWare, Citrix and Microsoft round out ANP's abilty to help you deploy any IT project.
- Flexibility -- Need additional staff to help implement a migration of your data to new servers? Have seasonal demands you need to address? We’ve got you covered. We have full time Project managers to focus on getting your project done on tine and within budget!
- IT Strategy -- Looking for a strategic partner to help develop a business disaster recovery plan or do a cost/benefit analysis of a possible upgrade? We’re there for you. ANP employs MBA degreed Chief Information Officers (CIO) to help consult with you before a new technology deployment.
- Continuity -- Suffering from employee turnover? We provide continuity for your operational practices and reduce the risk that comes with losing a skilled resource.
- Cost Savings -- Operational costs out of control? Need to reduce overhead? We take care of complicated functions at a more consistent and reasonable cost than doing it in-house.
Ready to supplement your IT team or gain additional support for your IT team?